Our country’s infrastructure is a man’s job. No matter how equal we might want to be, most of the people in this ministry are men. Look at masons, engineers, plumbers and carpenters- 90% are men. Man was created first by God according to the Bible. Though feminists might argue that none should have preferential treatment over the other, a man in the African setting is the provider and is the patriach who protects and looks over their family. So his health is of importance and should be paramount in a homestead
Food is everything. An adage goes that the way to a man’s heart is through the stomach and true to the adage, a man should ensure that they eat well and a balanced diet. So what makes a balanced diet:
- Vitamins: green vegetables, fruits and smoothies
- Proteins: Meat, eggs and beans. Take more proteins as opposed to carbs so that you can build muscles
- Carbs: Ugali, chapatis. While carbs are good because they give your body energy, they should be taken in moderation. Why? Well excess carbs are converted into glycogen and stored in fat format. So, you really need to be wary of this. Again, whatever you take, make sure it is made from whole grain for example whole grain wheat or sorghum for ugali.
- Water: Take at least 8 glasses per day.
- Caffeine: If you are having weight problems, caffeine is a good thermogenic fat burner. However excess of it is not so good as it causes insomnia as well as red eyes and anxiety. So take it in moderation. Other than coffee, you can take green tea which has the same fat burning effects.
Trust in a spiritual being so that you do not stress yourself all through trying to get solutions that do not exist.
Avoid Drugs and alcohol Abuse
Drugs and alcohol abuse is detrimental to your health. It only makes you weaker and weaker.
Avoid toxic relationships
Toxic relations could be with your spouse or even those fair-weather friends who only want your money and nothing else.
Check your reproductive health regulary
Today, men’s reproductive health is undergoing something really drastic. More men are reporting as impotent especially those working in this industry. Why, hurting your genitalia is not equal to a woman hurting her boobs. With you, that might be the end to your lineage while for her, it means just a scar. Men who work as blacksmiths and welders also expose their testes to lots of heat. This could lead to impotence.
Those working in x-ray chambers and with heavy metal such as lead are also at risk. Weight gain is also not good since it might lead to erectile dysfunction. When such things happen, you are asked to check male enhancement pills that work fast so that you can maintain your hard-ons and as such bear children.